We are excited to announce that Cara DeBusk PA-C has been named CareOne’s New Director of Immunotherapy.
Cara has been with us for over 3 years. Her competence, compassion and clinical skill continues CareOne’s tradition of quality allergy care in Naples, Florida. Cara will be managing the Immunotherapy Department and will be supervising the immunotherapy nurses and overseeing the following departments:
- allergy shots
- skin testing
- patch testing
- immunotherapy vaccine preparation
She will manage the atopic diseases including: asthma, allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, hives, eczema, food allergy, and venom allergy.
Dr. Rosenbach will be available should his assistance be needed, but he will be devoting the majority of his time to managing the Immunology Department. He will be in direct care of the immunology patients, which include:
- primary immune deficiencies
- humoral antibody deficiencies
- cell mediated immune deficiencies, mast cell disorders
- eosinophilic disorders
- compliment deficiencies
- pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders (PANDAS)
- hereditary angioedema, and any other immunological conditions.
CareOne medical clinic has ranked in the top 5 in the country the past two years, and we strive to continue that trend by being in the forefront of Immunology and Immunotherapy care providers.